Google+ Followers

kita kawan..?? :)

Shaklee Updates

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

nota untuk rama-rama:: 1

my dear....
move on...
it's the future that matters more...
whatever we are today...
if we're not happy...
we can always decide...
to change ourselves...

for whatever i might be facing today...
i believe Allah is with me...
and InsyaAllah..
everything is gonna be fine....


" When My servants ask you concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call and believe in Me: that they may walk in the right way"
Al: Baqarah: 186

"O My servants who has transgressed again your own souls: do not despairs of God's mercy, for God forgives all sins..it is He who is forgiving...the Merciful..."
Az-Zumar: 53


untuk kamu...
dan juga kamu...
rama-rama yang cantik..


notasayang:: Aku minta Allah ambil dunia yang mendiam di hati...kerana tidak aku mampu mencinta dua..biarlah DIA yang utama..
(maidahmazni_111)